Sports Skills Pack
From Dead Rising Wiki
|Sports Skills Pack|
|Location|| Pre-Order Bonus|
|Dead Rising 2 Clothing|
|Clothing||Description||Off the Record location|
|Cleats (Shoes)||Cleats for extra traction||Royal Flush Plaza - SporTrance|
|Sports Fan Clothes||GO TEAM!||Palisades Mall - KokoNutz Sports Town|
|Sports Fan Facepaint||Straight from "Fan Dedication 101"||Americana Casino - above the security room - reached by jumping across lamps from Bennie Jack's BBQ Shack|
|Sports Fan Helmet||Every team should have a Viking mascot!||Silver Strip - Hot Excitorama - in the backroom|
- Increased Running Speed
- Increased Power for all sports weapons
- Unique Attack
- Better Health Recovery
- Chuck earns additional health whenever he consumes food or drink.
- Chuck can drink unlimited alcohol without getting sick.
- Increased Gambling Winnings
 Off the Record
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, the Sports Fan outfit is automatically available within the game, though the four pieces of it must first be found. The Sports Fan Face Paint is found on the Americana Casino upper platforms above the security office, where Zombrex was previously found in Dead Rising 2.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, the power of unlimited alcohol consumption is NOT extended to escorted survivors. They can still become drunk and vomit. The Party Time Achievement can still be obtained while Frank wears this suit.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, Frank's hair is a two-tone red and yellow color when wearing the Sport Fan Helmet, unlike Chuck's hair which turns green.
- The description of this clothing: Turn Frank into the ultimate tailgate partygoer with this 4-piece clothing pack! Wearing just one piece will grant you an iron stomach, granting extra health from food and allowing you to eat anything with no risk of illness! You'll also get bonuses with sports weapons as well as a special charge attack with the Football! Includes Shoes, Clothes, Facepaint and Helmet. Access them right away at the clothing locker in the Safe House bathroom.
 Skills PackSkills packs are downloadable costumes. For Dead Rising 2, these costumes were first offered as pre-order bonuses. After October 12, 2010 a player could purchase these Dead Rising 2 costumes. They can still be used during Cooperative play.
The Cosplay Warrior costume was announced as a Dead Rising 2: Off the Record pre-order bonus on July 21, 2011. The Cyborg, Fire Fighter, and Barbecue Chef are not offered as pre-order bonuses, they are downloadable content.
|All skill packs|
- ↑ Actual boost calculation needed.
- ↑ a b c d e f Magrino, Tom. Dead Rising 2 DLC theme packs lurch out October 12, Gamespot, (October 6, 2010).
- ↑ a b c Previously on the Best Buy website
- ↑ Your Guide to Dead Rising 2 Pre-Order Bonuses, Capcom Unity, (August 10, 2010).
- ↑ Confirmed on 360 by User_talk:Razzo13
- ↑ Mod:Game text/Off the Record
- ↑ Hill, Jeremy. Dead Rising 2 DLC brings more costumes,Gamertell (September 23, 2010). Note that this article has incorrect dates and incorrectly states that when not acquired as a pre-order bonus, "the costumes don’t give Chuck any additional abilities".
- ↑ Gantayat, Anoop. Your Dead Rising 2 Download Content Schedule Paradise Pack downloads kick off the week after release, Anriasang, (September 22, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 - Psycho Skills DLC Trailer, Youtube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom
- ↑ Bridge, Josh. Dead Rising 2: Psycho, Ninja, Sports, Soldier DLC Coming soon to PSN, Playstation. Mr. Bridge is Senior Producer of Dead Rising 2.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Warrior Skills!, Capcom-Europe, (July 21, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d xbox.com, xbox.com.
- ↑ a b c Spencer, That’s Not A Terminator, That’s Cyborg Frank West, Siliconera, (August 24, 2011).
 See also
- Special collectors editions
- Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition
- Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition
- Dead Rising 2 Outbreak Edition