Soldier of Fortune Skills Pack
From Dead Rising Wiki
|Soldier of Fortune Skills Pack|
|Location|| Downloadable content|
Off the Record: Soldier Goggles - Moe's Maginations
|Dead Rising 2 Clothing|
This clothing allows Chuck to:
- double ammo,
- increased shooting accuracy,
- increased damage, and
- better headshot accuracy.
|Clothing||Description||Off the Record location|
|Soldier Goggles||Night vision goggles with a dead battery||Moe's Maginations|
|Soldier Boots||Standard issue combat boots||Located in a box in the vacant store to the right of the Ultimate Playhouse at South Plaza's west end.|
|Soldier Clothes||For those who don't have time to bleed||Complete the Save the Girl...Again Achievement/Trophy - Save Rebecca from Dwight Boykin|
|Soldier Facepaint||Blend in with the surrounding flora||Palisades Mall, Shanks|
 Skills PackSkills packs are downloadable costumes. For Dead Rising 2, these costumes were first offered as pre-order bonuses. After October 12, 2010 a player could purchase these Dead Rising 2 costumes. They can still be used during Cooperative play.
The Cosplay Warrior costume was announced as a Dead Rising 2: Off the Record pre-order bonus on July 21, 2011. The Cyborg, Fire Fighter, and Barbecue Chef are not offered as pre-order bonuses, they are downloadable content.
|All skill packs|
- The dog tags say: Chuck Greene 778-688-6581 LA CA USMC. USMC is the United States Marine Corps. 778 is an area code for the Canadian province of British Columbia. Blue Castle Games developer of Dead Rising 2, is located in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. The number is not a working telephone number and has not been assigned. Actual dog tags are different, with the persons nine digit social security number on the tag, and other differences.
- In Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, the Soldier outfit is automatically available within the game, though the four pieces of it must first be found.
- The Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide incorrectly states that the item is called night vision goggles. The guide names Moe's the Platinum Strip Pawnshop.
- The description of this clothing: Turn Frank into a master of stealth and blades with this 4-piece clothing pack! Wearing just one piece will let you sneak around zombies and grant bonuses when using swords: extra damage and a new attack combo! Includes Shoes, Clothes, Mask and Hood. Access them right away at the clothing locker in the Safe House bathroom.
- ↑ a b Dan Noel, Jeremy Chan, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Official Strategy Guide, Brady Games, (2011).
- ↑ a b c d e f Magrino, Tom. Dead Rising 2 DLC theme packs lurch out October 12, Gamespot, (October 6, 2010).
- ↑ Hill, Jeremy. Dead Rising 2 DLC brings more costumes,Gamertell (September 23, 2010). Note that this article has incorrect dates and incorrectly states that when not acquired as a pre-order bonus, "the costumes don’t give Chuck any additional abilities".
- ↑ Gantayat, Anoop. Your Dead Rising 2 Download Content Schedule Paradise Pack downloads kick off the week after release, Anriasang, (September 22, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 - Psycho Skills DLC Trailer, Youtube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom
- ↑ Bridge, Josh. Dead Rising 2: Psycho, Ninja, Sports, Soldier DLC Coming soon to PSN, Playstation. Mr. Bridge is Senior Producer of Dead Rising 2.
- ↑ Actual boost calculation needed.
- ↑ a b c Previously on the Best Buy website
- ↑ Your Guide to Dead Rising 2 Pre-Order Bonuses, Capcom Unity, (August 10, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Warrior Skills!, Capcom-Europe, (July 21, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d xbox.com, xbox.com.
- ↑ a b c Spencer, That’s Not A Terminator, That’s Cyborg Frank West, Siliconera, (August 24, 2011).
- ↑ What is on a US military Dog Tag?, askville.amazon.com
- ↑ Mod:Game text/Off the Record
 See also
- Special collectors editions
- Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition
- Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition
- Dead Rising 2 Outbreak Edition