From Dead Rising Wiki
|Notes||400 MS points|
In order of appearance in the game:
- Unlock all Combo Cards
- Instant Prestige Points
- God Mode - Frank cannot be hurt
- Dumb Zombies - docile zombies
- Paper Frank Mode - Frank has a two dimensional body, like a piece of paper
- Bobblehead Mode - Frank's head bobbles back and forth.
- Big Head Mode - Frank's head expands to a huge comical size, three to four times larger.
- Body Builder Mode - Frank's arms, legs, torso and chest increase to a body builder champion's size.
- Giant Hands - Frank's hands and weapons he holds increase to a huge comical size, ten times larger.
- Super Damage - Zombies are killed easier
- Super Speed - Frank runs at increased speed, with cartoonish animation.
- Poultry Blaster Mode - shooting zombies with regular bullets makes them become edible BBQ Chicken food
- Infinite Weapon Durability - weapons, even blinking damaged weapons never break
- Infinite Ammo - Ammo never runs out
- Clock Speed - Clock Manipulation, the time can be increased x1, x2, x4
- Cinematic Mode - Change the colors of the game
- Film Noir - Black and White
- Wild West - Similar to an old western photograph with brown colors (Sepia)
- Grindhouse - named after the B movie, Grindhouse films. Poor, grainy washed out look with white marks running quickly down the screen, giving the appearance of a badly scratched film.
- Florida Crime Scene - oranges are increased
- Modern Horror - colors are muted
 Skills PackSkills packs are downloadable costumes. For Dead Rising 2, these costumes were first offered as pre-order bonuses. After October 12, 2010 a player could purchase these Dead Rising 2 costumes. They can still be used during Cooperative play.
The Cosplay Warrior costume was announced as a Dead Rising 2: Off the Record pre-order bonus on July 21, 2011. The Cyborg, Fire Fighter, and Barbecue Chef are not offered as pre-order bonuses, they are downloadable content.
|All skill packs|
 See also
- Special collectors editions
- Dead Rising 2 Collector's Edition
- Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition
- Dead Rising 2 Outbreak Edition
- ↑ a b c d Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Gamebreaker DLC Gameplay HD, (November 8, 2011).
- ↑ a b [http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/25128/Dead-Rising-2-Off-The-Record-Gets-Two-New-DLC-Packs/ Dead Rising 2 Off The Record Gets Two New DLC Packs], TeamXbox, (November 2011).
- ↑ a b c d e f Magrino, Tom. Dead Rising 2 DLC theme packs lurch out October 12, Gamespot, (October 6, 2010).
- ↑ Hill, Jeremy. Dead Rising 2 DLC brings more costumes,Gamertell (September 23, 2010). Note that this article has incorrect dates and incorrectly states that when not acquired as a pre-order bonus, "the costumes don’t give Chuck any additional abilities".
- ↑ Gantayat, Anoop. Your Dead Rising 2 Download Content Schedule Paradise Pack downloads kick off the week after release, Anriasang, (September 22, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 - Psycho Skills DLC Trailer, Youtube.
- ↑ Dead Rising 2 High Stakes Edition, Capcom
- ↑ Bridge, Josh. Dead Rising 2: Psycho, Ninja, Sports, Soldier DLC Coming soon to PSN, Playstation. Mr. Bridge is Senior Producer of Dead Rising 2.
- ↑ Actual boost calculation needed.
- ↑ a b c Previously on the Best Buy website
- ↑ Your Guide to Dead Rising 2 Pre-Order Bonuses, Capcom Unity, (August 10, 2010).
- ↑ Dead Rising 2: Off The Record – Warrior Skills!, Capcom-Europe, (July 21, 2011).
- ↑ a b c d xbox.com, xbox.com.
- ↑ a b c Spencer, That’s Not A Terminator, That’s Cyborg Frank West, Siliconera, (August 24, 2011).